LYKKE's newest interchangeable needle set color - pink! They're the same great needles with high-quality joins and cords in a super durable and beautiful case (choose from a solid fuchsia denim or a magenta basket weave pattern fabric), in a bodacious new color that we LOVE!
LYKKE (pronounced loo-kuh) needle sets are some of the most beautiful, best-made wooden needles on the market:
- Made from sustainable birch wood with a beautiful pink stain and a super smooth glossy finish, the tips have a nice point to them and are strong yet lightweight and totally beautiful.
- The metal joins on the ends of the tips are incredibly smooth and made to last, with engraved numbering that won't rub off.
- The cords have a smooth and snag-free swivel at the connection.
- The special new matching hot pink cords are thin, durable, and flexible.
- They come in a fantastic case made from a durable padded material, with individual elastic slots for each pair of tips and a generous pocket for accessories.
- And possibly the best thing about LYKKE needles is that they come with an incredible warranty: if anything ever happens to any part of your set, you can contact LYKKE directly and get replacement parts!
5" Interchangeable sets include tips in US sizes 4-17, plus two 24", two 32", and one 40" equivalent cord, 4 keys, 2 connectors, and 8 stoppers. This set is great for all projects if you enjoy magic loop for smaller diameters.
3.5" Interchangeable set includes tips in US sizes 3-10.5, plus two 16", one 20" and one 24" equivalent cord, 4 keys, 2 connectors, and 8 stoppers. This set is perfect for those who like to fly through hats on a comfortable 16" round in addition to larger projects.
The individual cords and connectors can be found here. It is very handy to have extra cords. They come with stoppers, making them perfect stitch holders.
Looking for Blush fixed circulars too? Find them here.